Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virginia Tech and prayers

First, I would like to offer my deepest sympathies to those who lost a friend or family member in this horrid and senseless act. May God comfort you in your time of need. I didn't know anyone directly effected at tech, but i can't even name all the people that i know that knew someone who was killed or knew someone at tech that was a close friend with one of those murdered...I refuse to get political on this subject for at least one week, "there is a time to mourn" and that is the time we are in right now. May God grant you rest...and if you don't believe in God, know that their are many of us that do, and we are praying to that God to comfort you.



This tragedy at tech has shaken people all around the America, I was just looking through some of the posts on the blogs, and noticed people saying how their prayers are with those families of tech students. I have seen people who I would never thought to EVER be saying they are praying, praying, and others who say, "I am not a real religious person, but today I am." It saddens me that it takes a horrid event to bring some people back to God...I am in no way saying this tragedy was good, but it saddens me that people turn there back on God except when they are hurting...that is all.

No comments:

un altro breve rapporto su legge

The Hatter"s Explanation

The Virginian Federalist